North Vancouver is a beautiful and diverse area located just across the water from downtown Vancouver. Known for its stunning natural beauty, outdoor recreational opportunities, and vibrant arts and culture scene, there are countless things to see and do in this charming neighborhood. Here are the top 5 things to do in North Vancouver:
- Take a hike on the Grouse Grind: This challenging hike offers stunning views of the city and is a great way to get some exercise while taking in the natural beauty of the area.
- Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge: This iconic attraction offers visitors a chance to walk across a swaying suspension bridge, high above the Capilano River. The park also features a treetop adventure, a cliff walk and the chance to see some of the local wildlife.
- Explore the North Shore Art Crawl: North Vancouver is home to a thriving arts scene, and the annual North Shore Art Crawl is a great way to discover some of the best local artists and artisans.
- Go for a bike ride on the Spirit Trail: This scenic bike trail runs along the waterfront and offers beautiful views of the ocean, mountains and the city.
- Visit the Lonsdale Quay Market: This popular market is a great place to find locally-made crafts, fresh produce, and delicious food. It also offers a great view of the city.
North Vancouver is a great place to visit for those who love the outdoors, arts, and culture. Whether you’re looking for a challenging hike, a leisurely bike ride, or a chance to explore the local arts scene, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful neighborhood. And, with so much to see and do, you’ll definitely want to come back again and again.